Greetings Cards On Time is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.
Our Contact details:
Northwood Farmhouse, Northwood, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 5NN
Phone: 0797 333 1573
All prices shown on this website include VAT at the standard rate (if applicable). Our VAT registration number is 101 6208 71
Payment must be received in full before the order will be dispatched. We accept payment in Pounds Sterling only, by credit card, debit card (but not Diners) or Paypal.
Credit Card Security
No credit card details are stored on our or anybody else’s computer.
Confirmation of orders
We will send you an email to confirm receipt of your order following the successful authorisation of your payment card or Paypal transaction. We will send a further email to confirm dispatch of your order in due course.
If you do not appear to receive these automatic emails, please check your “spam” filter in case they have been mistakenly identified as junk mail. If you are still unable to find them, please contact us to enquire about the status of your order.
Cancellation of orders
You have the right to cancel your order at any time up to seven working days starting the day after delivery. If you change your mind about an order after it has been dispatched, please return it to us in the original protective envelope (or other packaging) and we will refund the cost (but not the cost of your postage) of all items received in pristine condition.
Limitation of liability
Greetings Cards On Time, its officers, employees, or agents and any other party involved in creating and maintaining the website hereby exclude all and any liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage incurred by:
- Interruption of the operation of the business including, but not limited to, website downtime, postal strikes, Acts of God etc.
- Viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website.
- Your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
- Your use of our 'My Card Organiser'. Whilst we take every reasonable precaution and care in relation to the provision of the My Card Organiser, we make no guarantees to the contents or operation of My Card Organiser. Your use of My Card Organiser is done so entirely at your own risk and we do not accept any liability whatsoever for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result.
- Offence caused by or mistakes made in your message, where you have asked us to send an item directly to a third-party recipient. We will copy your message exactly as entered by you during the “checkout” process and will not correct any mistakes in the message or recipient address that you may have made.
- Failure of the Royal Mail or other delivery companies to deliver your order, or for damage suffered during the delivery process.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
In no event shall our total aggregate liability to you for all and any damages and/or losses exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the website, purchasing and/or enjoying our products or using the services provided via the website.
Whilst we shall endeavour to ensure that the information and images on the website are true and correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website. We may make changes to the material on the website, or to the services, the products and/or the prices described in the website, at any time and without notice. The material on the website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms above shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and disputes arising in connection with our business shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.